Arrow/Flash RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff
Red Shadowolf Shadowolf
Latest topics
» Marcus Soul WIP
Moving Forward (Nightwing) EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:43 pm by shadowolf

» Affiliation Request
Moving Forward (Nightwing) EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 5:59 pm by Red

» Moving Forward (Nightwing)
Moving Forward (Nightwing) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 4:42 pm by Red

» A note on Batman
Moving Forward (Nightwing) EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 9:15 pm by Red

» Criticisms
Moving Forward (Nightwing) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 2:17 am by Nightwing

» Nightwing meets the Flash
Moving Forward (Nightwing) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 7:36 pm by Red

» Mental Power Rules
Moving Forward (Nightwing) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 6:18 pm by Red

» Banned powers
Moving Forward (Nightwing) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 1:16 pm by Nightwing

» Just a small note
Moving Forward (Nightwing) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 11:34 am by Nightwing

Affiliates
RPG-D
Rating
Word Count
Disclaimer
The admins of this site and its members claim no rights to any property owned by DC Comics, Marvel, The CW, or Warner Brothers, and do not intend infringement of any kind. This is a collaborative fan fiction site intended for entertainment purposes only. All logos and images are trademarks of their respective owners.

Moving Forward (Nightwing)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Red
Admin
Red

Moving Forward (Nightwing) Empty
PostSubject: Moving Forward (Nightwing)   Moving Forward (Nightwing) EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 2:28 pm

Central City had a new guardian, one that came to be known as The Flash. Very few people actually knew who or even what the blur that saved people was. The thing that seemed like it was nothing but a bolt of lightning was a person you would least expect. A CCPD forensic scientist named Barry Allen was given super speed in the accelerator explosion that happened previously. He had since been watching over the city like a near omnipresent titan, using his speed to help people and find others like him.

Barry ran through Central City at nearly the speed of sound, startling and amazing pedestrians as he did. He was out on what he called a 'patrol' looking for any signs of meta human activity. Since his last encounter with the meta human that caused him to fly into a rage superhuman activity went down quite a bit. Barry was beginning to believe there were none left to find. But he was likely wrong, even if they had dissipated there might be others of his kind that are still unaffected by their abilities because their meta gene was laying dormant. Regardless, he stayed on his toes, and so did the rest of the team.

"Barry, we have a bank robbery in progress on 25th and main. Go" The voice of Cisco rang in his ears from the communicator. Another petty crime to take care of, it was getting a little boring for Barry. But he still helped, he believed no one should earn money dishonestly, especially when people lives are on the line. He kicked it into high gear and in little more then seconds he arrived outside the bank. He rushed inside with lightning trailing behind him. This shouldn't take long.
Back to top Go down
https://dcverserpg.board-directory.net
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Moving Forward (Nightwing)   Moving Forward (Nightwing) EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 6:27 pm

Amusingly, the bank was already dealt with and all of the armed suspects were gagged and cuffed in a straight line along the main reception desk with a duffel bag of money in the centre of the room, several wing-dings strewn along the wall and floor and some embedded in the actual wood, he hadn't untied any of the hostage either as he needed to get out before police arrived, as he escaped through the roof window and dropped down onto his bike, activating the engine as he was literally wired into the police network and didn't have some non superhero buddies doing the searching for him.

Following leads about another robbery, a man spotted entering a museum where they were showcasing a large ruby, Dick Greyson had been following this clown from Blüdhaven for some time, he'd heard that central city had an outbreak of meta humans with powers recently and that this woman wrote a blog about one named the flash... Amateur, regular people saw him, pretty much everywhere, lots of photos with red streaks in them, as opposed to himself who has a program running on his computer system to instantly hack and wipe any photo of him on the Internet, he was a ghost, something this ... Flash, had to learn.

Night wing as his superhero name was arrived outside the museum & used a grappling hook in his gauntlet to ascend to the roof to assess the situation, 10 men, 40 plus hostages. Too big and too short a timespan to take them all out, so he took out a small gadget and looked for signals patched into the police network, finding the perps and shutting them out first, then after some searching he zoned in on Barry Allen's signal before opening his microphone and saying "Hey, Flash. You don't know about me but I know stuff abut you, maybe you've seen my handiwork at the bank ... Well now ain't the time for that. I need you at the Central city museum, things are about to go real South real fast there, let's hope you can move as fast as the blogger says huh?"
Back to top Go down
Red
Admin
Red

PostSubject: Re: Moving Forward (Nightwing)   Moving Forward (Nightwing) EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 6:39 pm

Arriving in the lobby area of the bank Barry found his job already done. Looks like there was a new player in town, this was confirmed when his communicator was hijacked "Roger that, be there in a flash" He said in response to the transmission. It could be a trap of some sort, but he couldn't risk not showing if there really were people in danger. He rushed out of the bank with all his speed. the museum he was headed to was only a few miles away, so he would get there quite quickly.

As he ran he wondered who the man was who stopped that bank job, could he be another meta human? It was about time if he was, the ones Barry met before were not as heroic as himself. In just under a minute he skidded in front of the bank, coming to a stop. After pausing for a second he zoomed into the museum and saw around 10 men holding a large amount of hostages. With great speed he easily rushed each of them, delivering a high speed punch to there jaws. Once incapacitated Barry stopped in the middle of the room "That as fast as the blog said?"
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Moving Forward (Nightwing)   Moving Forward (Nightwing) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 1:45 am

Nightwing smiled as he watched Barry run in in a blur and beat on a load of guys in under 3 seconds but then he heard the words through the comm and grinned. Attaching a cord to the top he dropped down to the level with the incapacitated thugs and then said in a gruff voice to mask his own "I've seen quicker, but good effort there speedy" and with his quip he began cuffing the men, pulling seemingly endless zip cuffs from one gauntlet and strapping each one to a criminal, then following it on over and still pretty much ignoring the Flash at this time he deployed the blades in his gauntlets to cut the rope used on the hostages as he said "Get outta here"

After tea leasing them he stood and turned to Barry, and with a quick bow he said "Nightwing, protector of Blüdhaven, unlike you I can go pretty much unseen when I do my thing, you can I faster than the eye can see an people still see you". With this he stood and then began walking out of the museum, not sure what would happen or if Zippy would stop him.
Back to top Go down
Red
Admin
Red

PostSubject: Re: Moving Forward (Nightwing)   Moving Forward (Nightwing) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 10:01 am

Nightwing jumped done from seemingly nowhere, then spoke. Barry was a little confused and surprised when he said he's seen quicker "Unless there's any other man with superspeed on the planet, I'm the fastest man alive" Barry said in response with a cocky grin. Nightwing started cuffing the thugs and freeing the hostages, ignoring Barry. You would think from how he was acting he was the one who put the men down. After he was done he turned then did a karate kid bow at Barry and introduced himself. After which he turned around and looked like he was leaving. Whats with this guy? who does that? Barry zipped infront of Dick and started to speak "I'm not really the stealth type, why do you think i wear a red suit? Where are you going? you have me take down these thugs then just leave?"
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Moving Forward (Nightwing)   Moving Forward (Nightwing) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 11:31 am

Night wing smiled as the flash clearly wanted to interrogate him, he said in a rather jokey voice "Ok, I'll talk, but not here, we need to go somewhere that isn't gonna be flooded by the police in a few minutes? Hmm? Got anywhere special in mind to meet or maybe an alley like rats? I ain't a picky person?"

(Sorry about the short post, just figured the resident hero of the city should pick the location, since this is a kinda test RP we could make that a thing too XD)
Back to top Go down
Red
Admin
Red

PostSubject: Re: Moving Forward (Nightwing)   Moving Forward (Nightwing) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 4:42 pm

Barry considered what the male said, then spoke "Not a problem for me" After saying this he grabbed dick and rushed him out of the museum. Barry sped through the streets and In an instant they came screeching into an allyway only a few blocks away. "So now are you going to tell me who you are? i kinda have things under control here in central city, i don't really need another player in town. Not that I'm ungrateful for your help" He said this mostly because the guys back at star would want him to, in reality he loved teaming up with others, It reminded him of saterday morning cartoons. Though getting him involved with metahumans would only draw more public attention to their  existence, and that was something Barry didn't want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving Forward (Nightwing)   Moving Forward (Nightwing) Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving Forward (Nightwing)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arrow/Flash RPG :: Role Play Area :: North America :: Central City-
Jump to: