Arrow/Flash RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff
Red Shadowolf Shadowolf
Latest topics
» Marcus Soul WIP
The Rule Book EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:43 pm by shadowolf

» Affiliation Request
The Rule Book EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 5:59 pm by Red

» Moving Forward (Nightwing)
The Rule Book EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 4:42 pm by Red

» A note on Batman
The Rule Book EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 9:15 pm by Red

» Criticisms
The Rule Book EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 2:17 am by Nightwing

» Nightwing meets the Flash
The Rule Book EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 7:36 pm by Red

» Mental Power Rules
The Rule Book EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 6:18 pm by Red

» Banned powers
The Rule Book EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 1:16 pm by Nightwing

» Just a small note
The Rule Book EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 11:34 am by Nightwing

Affiliates
RPG-D
Rating
Word Count
Disclaimer
The admins of this site and its members claim no rights to any property owned by DC Comics, Marvel, The CW, or Warner Brothers, and do not intend infringement of any kind. This is a collaborative fan fiction site intended for entertainment purposes only. All logos and images are trademarks of their respective owners.

The Rule Book

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Red
Admin
Red

The Rule Book Empty
PostSubject: The Rule Book   The Rule Book EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 12:02 pm

The rules are subject to change/updating at anytime, they will be expanded as new problems are faced.

1: Respect each other, seriously this should be a given.

2: No godmodding, powerplaying, metagaming, ect.

3: No characters that don't fit the setting. we are flexible with this one but i don't want to see a dragon app or anything involving magic unless it's some day incorporated in arrow/the flash.

4: If you play a canon character, please know what your doing. Give the character some respect and do your research on their personality, motives, ect.

5: if a mod says no to something, don't argue with him/her. Either wait for a second opinion or just drop it, i don't like to see people fight.

6: No smut, fade to black is enforced for anything sexual.

7: We expect you to at least know basic spelling and grammar, its more fun if we can understand you.

8: Its not about the combat. Yes, we are a stat based rpg. However, if you make it JUST about the combat it sucks all the fun out of it. Please try to focus on the plots rather then the numbers.

9: We use an account-per-player system, so we don't allow an account for each character you have. your allowed 5 characters and 3 canons. keep in mind I can see your ip address. (I'm a stalker)

10: Read and understand the system.

11: Even if a character was only teased to exist in the arrow/flash universe it can be played as a canon. However, if they have not appeared on screen they will need to be done extremely well.
Back to top Go down
https://dcverserpg.board-directory.net

The Rule Book
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arrow/Flash RPG :: General :: Rules and Systems-
Jump to: